PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2000 buick century custom for sale in AR

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2005, 07:26 PM

http://photos.yahoo.com/shreesathe

If anyone is searching for an ultra clean non smoked in daily driver this is defintely the car for you. This Century has been taken care of and babied by myself. The car has as of today 127K miles on it but 95% of it all highway miles since I used it as my work vehicle back and forth daily 40+40 miles (Hot springs to Little rock AR). It is also my first car and so we used it as our family car when we travelled a lot on weekends and vacation for our hobby shows in different parts of the country.

This has been a well cared for car using only synthetic oil since day 1, only premium grade fuel since day 1 (though it is not manufacturer recommended). It comes with the complete custom package with Audio controls on the steering wheel, Cruise, Factory CD/Casette/Radio, power lock, power windows, driver power seat.

The exterior of the car is extremely good and looks and still has the shine (even without waxing ). Nothing is wrong with the car, no warnings, no dings, no modifications from as received from factory and has a new battery put in it, with all maintainence and oil change records maintained, including even the window sticker !! It has been regularly hand washed to remove any road grime salt and dirt.

Email me for morepictures.

The reason for selling ? Well our familyhas grown and now looking to get something bigger maybe a wagon or an SUV.

Expected: the first to offer 3K can have it. Will deliver within reasonable (=100 miles) radii from zip 71901.Edited by: shreesathe