PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1996 Buick LeSabre Custom For Sale

Old 09-24-2006, 02:28 AM

Here you have it: A nice Buick LeSabre with 136500 miles up for sale. Overall for the mileage the car is in good to very good condition. The car runs and drives beautifully. Has the powerful and reliable 3.8L V6 engine mated to a 4 speed automatic transmission. This car gets great fuel economy (EPA Estimated 19 City, 30 Highway), which is very good for a car this size. I have driven this car daily for a couple months now and it has been great! All of the accessories work and the AC is ice cold. This would be a great first car for a student or use as a winter ride.

Features:

3.8L V6
Automatic Transmission
Anti-Lock Brakes
Dual Front Airbags
Traction Control
Dual Front Power Seats
Power Windows w/Driver Auto Down
Power Steering
Cruise
Lighted Steering Wheel Radio Controls
Cold Air Conditioning
AM/FM CD/Cassette Radio
Folding Center Console w/Cup Holder
6 Passenger Capacity
Automatic Headlamps w/Twilight Sentinel
Full Instrumentation (Speed, Tachometer, Voltage, Oil Pressure, Coolant Temp and Fuel Level Guages)
Keyless Entry

The paint is shiny with a few rust spots that are on the surface, no holes. The front bumper was slightly damaged and is in good shape both in functionality and cosmetically. The interior of the car is in great condition, the carpets were cleaned and look nice. The coloring is worn off of the steering wheel but that does not affect it in any way other than cosmetic. The tires are about 50 to 75% worn, they are still legal and useable.

Recent work:

RF wheel bearing was replaced
The airbag control module was replaced
RH Front ball joint was replaced
Upper intake manifold was replaced
Fuel tank and sending unit was replaced
Front brake pads were replaced and the rotors were machined.

Included in the sale are 4 unmounted snow tires, 2 are about 50% worn and the other 2 are like new. Also included with the car are new front brake pads and new rear brake shoes.

Price $1500 obo

Delivery is an option for a fee depending on distance. I will work with the buyer to assist in shipping, but it must be arranged and paid for by the buyer. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Please email or PM me!

Old 12-03-2006, 10:48 PM

where are u located. send me pics