PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Custom 1962 Buick LeSabre For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 04:08 AM
Default Custom 1962 Buick LeSabre For Sale

This is a 1962 Buick LeSabre custom classic. The car is in wonderful shape in and out, there are many great parts put into what makes it so. Its a daily driver that's very reliable, no problems at all, gets around very well. Starting from the front, the car is powered by a 401 CID Nailhead with a Holley carb, shorty headers, manifold and carb spacers, along with some billet dress to finish off. On the inside, the dash is in good shape, all gauges work great, also it features a "twilight sentinel" which is very rare and very cool that is mounted to the dash in awesome shape. All handles and rollers are custom billet aluminum to match the billet steering wheel, and all work as advertised. The headliner is in great condition, aswell as the trim. Best of all the car has Brand New custom seats, refinished in a classic vinyl and cloth hot rod layout. The entire interior is layered with Dynamat Extreme but needs carpet, but the trunk is also fitted with Dynamat and is completely refinished. The exterior of the car is in what I would consider very decent condition, the car looks sexy but has a few minor marks and dents, but no holes or rust, great head turner. Lastly the car sits lowered by Q&A adjustable shocks, and rides on some very nice Boyd Coddington Custom Classic billet wheels, very nice and extremely hard to find. I'm in no hurry to sell this car, so please no low ball offers, no scams, no joyrides, cash is king, price is somewhat negotiable. I'm open to offers and maybe trades of equal price/ value, especially hot rods and classics. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at five63five81five338 names Larry, thanks for looking!!

Attached Thumbnails Custom 1962 Buick LeSabre For Sale-1962.jpg   Custom 1962 Buick LeSabre For Sale-1962-2.jpg   Custom 1962 Buick LeSabre For Sale-1962-3.jpg   Custom 1962 Buick LeSabre For Sale-1962-4.jpg   Custom 1962 Buick LeSabre For Sale-1962-5.jpg