Go Back  Buick Forum - Buick Enthusiasts Forums > Past Productions > LeSabre
Reload this Page >

2003 buick lesabre, Having problems with right park light

LeSabre Buick's flagship mid-sized luxury sedan

2003 buick lesabre, Having problems with right park light

Old 02-09-2019, 05:46 PM
Default 2003 buick lesabre, Having problems with right park light

I bought a 2003 Buick lesabre from a guy, it runs ok now, but one thing that irks me is the right park light does not come on, but the right turn signal works just fine. I went to Walmart to get the bulb replaced and that wasn't the problem, I had a guy check the fuse today and that wasn't the problem. If it is a wire that has rusted out or something, or maybe something electrical. how expensive would that be? Anybody have any suggestions on what is wrong?

Old 02-20-2019, 05:01 PM

Hmm, I might try just tugging lightly on socket wires, to insure not corroded through. Spray socket with WD40 (it's the fish oil) and install/remove bulb several times and wiggle bulb a bit in socket. This is hard to explain but probably just a dirty connection. Those things are usually brass so as not to rust anyways.

Old 02-22-2019, 05:01 PM

In addition to what Rich suggested, sometimes a simple test light can help isolate where the possible break in the wiring might be, keeping in mind a poor ground connection could also get into the picture. Depending on how much you want to get into it which a this time I believe you are just looking for an answer and that will depend on what testing is performed .