PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

1965 Buick Riviera GS for sale or trade

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2017, 07:06 AM
Default 1965 Buick Riviera GS for sale or trade

OK....Here it is....The Holy Grail of Buicks!! My recent yard find, is going up for sale! **PRICE IS FIRM !! THE ENGINE, INTAKE MANIFOLD, AND CARBS ARE WORTH MORE THAN WHAT I AM ASKING FOR THE WHOLE CAR!! **It was parked under a lean to roof back in 1978, about two or three years ago, the "lean to" fell apart, so....it was left on a concrete slab in the elements for a few years! Everything considered, it didn't fair as badly as might be expected! While there is some rust of course, it is NOT rotten! The driver floor board appears to be the worst of it. The front of the hood has some, a spot below the right rear window, the lower front right fender, and a hole in the center of the trunk, about the size of a half dollar. I have not been able to open the trunk yet (no key) so....don't know about that yet. The seats are all intact with NO rips, or tears, it has black leather, and they aren't even cracked, the car was so full of cobwebs, that I believe they actually helped preserve the seats! You can see that something chewed away around the package tray material behind of the left rear seat. The carpet at the bottom of the door panels has rotted away, but the upper part of the door panels are good! The bumpers will clean up good for a driver too! Most importantly, the 360 HP, 2x4 BBL engine is completely intact, with the Buick aluminum finned valve covers and original huge chrome breather, it was running fine when parked, 39 years ago..... This car is equipped with A/C, tilt, cruise, power windows, power seat, and must have been a real beauty in it's day, with the silver exterior, and black leather interior. As it sits, I will take 4800 for it, or maybe an interesting trade worth a little more, as I find time to work on it, of course the price will go up, here's a rare opportunity, at a killer price, wish I could keep this one, but, it was a deal done for a friend of mine from Sweden, he has changed plans, and say's to sell it. He has the steering wheel from this car now, he is going to have it refinished for his wife's 65 RIV, so THERE IS NO stock steering wheel with this car, I do have an aftermarket wheel to out on it!HURRY !! Before he changes his mind again! (He does that a lot! Lol) then it will be gone to Sweden!
(352) 551-7492 Keith
CLEAR OLD FLORIDA TITLE !! Here is what Hagerty has the car valued at!! https://www.hagerty.com/apps/valuati...ick-Riviera-GS

Attached Thumbnails 1965 Buick Riviera GS for sale or trade-65-riv-right-side.jpg   1965 Buick Riviera GS for sale or trade-65-riv-right-valve-cover-2.jpg   1965 Buick Riviera GS for sale or trade-65-riv-firewall.jpg   1965 Buick Riviera GS for sale or trade-65-riv-carbs.jpg   1965 Buick Riviera GS for sale or trade-65-riv-grille.jpg  

1965 Buick Riviera GS for sale or trade-65-riv-rear.jpg   1965 Buick Riviera GS for sale or trade-65-riv-front.jpg   1965 Buick Riviera GS for sale or trade-65-riv-left-rocker.jpg   1965 Buick Riviera GS for sale or trade-65-riv-rear-seats.jpg   1965 Buick Riviera GS for sale or trade-65-riv-right-seat-back.jpg