PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

testing waters 69 Riviera possible trade

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 10:42 PM

Im new to this forum but I thought if I was going to sell my rivi I would find someone who would appretiate it and I dont want it to see the salt air of florida where I moving.... Anyway Im looking for cash offers or trade for a newer 4x4 truck prefferably a chevy or dodge anda diesel but will entertain all offers.... Okayaboutthe car, it was bought new by my grandmother and has been in the family ever since and was garaged for 99% of its life, it has 130K miles on it and the A/C still blows cold the interior is 9.5 out of 10, the dash has no cracks! the only problem with the interior is 2 spots about 2 inches long in the seam on the front seat are split...the exterior has 2 small shopping cart dings in the front fender, other than that its just about like new I would say the car is about 98-99% mint.contact me for pic's attraviscikanek@yahoo.com

PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME WITH LOOKIE LOO'S OR PIC COLLECTORS!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUS INQIRIES ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by: 69Rivi