Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

What is your motivation for being active on forum board

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2015, 01:10 PM
Default What is your motivation for being active on forum board

What is your motivation for being active on forum board? Some people like to talk with people; some others like to get help from real people and expect instant interaction.

And you, why are you taking part in forums?

Old 04-09-2015, 11:32 AM

Well I joined this forum in hopes of getting some advice and good ideas for my Century, not realizing that the forums aren't that active. They get views but I see alot of folks that ask really good questions but no response is given to them. Not even a "I don't know." lol I wish it was more active. Maybe it's just the places on the forums I regularly visit, I don't know.

Being a woman that is interested in cars and trucks, I get alot of hate. (Not on here, fortunately.) I'm cool with it because I know that the interest in cars and the modification of vehicles is kind of a "man's world." However, that doesn't make me less competent of a mechanic, just because I have a vagina. -Hope no one has virgin eyes here.-
I have seen some cool how-to's on the forums though and I know they will be used, by me, at some time. I also joined because this is a cite dedicated to Buicks, which are not all that "popular" or doted on. I love my Buick more than any car I have ever owned and I wanted to talk with others that felt the same about their own Buick.

So yeah. Thurrr it is.