New Member Area Are you new to Buick Forum?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

Confused about buickforum versus buickforums with an s

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2012, 09:05 PM
Default Confused about buickforum versus buickforums with an s

Hi, I found a great topic using google:

http://www.buickforums.com/forums/sh...t=19727&page=2
(topic: "coolant bypass tube?")

And I wanted to reply to the thread (and the site looked pretty awesome) so I clicked on a Register link and created an account and confirmed by email.

So then I arrived at buickforum.com, confirmed i was logged in, and I searched for "coolant bypass tube?" but the topic could not be found, and i could not even find the forum for my year Park Avenue. Then I noticed i was looking at buickforum and not buickforums with an s.

So I went back to google and found the topic again, and I tried to reply to the topic but the site doesn't recognize my username and password - even though I started my registration process there. And the topic does not appear to be locked, the reply button is still there.

Can someone tell me what is going on here? Why do I have an account on a forum website that is different than the site I started the registration process on
?

Thanks.

Old 11-27-2012, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator

I'm not really sure what happened for you. They are two different sites. Maybe something went wacko with google?