New Member Area Are you new to Buick Forum?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

67 Riv. YOUNG AND NEED HELP PLEASE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 04:32 AM

Helo My name Is Rudie Aguilar I have the honor of being a proud owner of a custom 67 Riviera, I am a 25 year old young enthusiest of Rivieras, I aquired my riviera when I was 19 years old, since then I have built it from the ground up, unfortunately I have never had anyone to show me how to work on cars so tearin down this beuty has been my very own learning experience. I always had a limited budget on this Riv. so I have done everything myself, I have scrounged up enough money to do some cool stuff to this car but I need the generosity of someone who is willing to please help me, I have been fortunate enough to rebuild this beutiful motor but recently puting it together I found a crack in both of my heads, unfortunately I do not have any money to buy new or rebuilt heads so I am hoping that if you are reading this letter you may have a set or know of someone who may be able to help me, I am more then willing to pay for the shipping, This is the only thing keeping me and my Riviera off the road, who ever can donate I will advertise for you on my Riv and send you any and all of my picture of me and my riviera, thank you for taking the time to read this, you can see my pics of the Riv @ www.myspace.com/leftcoast_designs, also I am a pinstriper and graffic artist so if we can trade for some work that would be great too, thanks.

Sincerely,

Rudie Aguilar