Rendezvous Buick's entry into the mid sized sport utility vehicle market

What is this called???

Old 01-13-2019, 01:30 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 2
Default What is this called???

Hi all, I have a 2006 Rendezvous with 3.5L engine. Trying to find out with this sensor is called. It has a electrical connection and a vacuum line connection as well. Thanks in advance.
Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
Headers, Intake, & Exhaust
11-10-2011 10:45 PM

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What is this called???

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.