PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Hubcaps

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 09:06 PM

Just picked up and finished sorting through a lot of hubcaps I bought on eBay. I really only have a few Buick caps worth selling. Several are twisted, bent, or rusted to the point of being useful only as doorstops or table leg height adjusters.

Here's what I have that IS good...

1984-1992 Century, brushed metal finish, tri-color Buick logo in center, cleaned up pretty nice, great for a driver, maybe not so much for a show car, but are any of us showing off non-GS/T-Type A-body FWD Centurys?

1967, 1968, 1969 Buick Skylark 14" caps. These all cleaned up okay, but I can't tell the difference between them. They all have the skinny Skylark logo in the middle and they have different designs so I'm assuming they are from different years.

1967 Riviera 15" cap. It's pretty rough. I wouldn't save it, but someone might want the center emblem or something.

1973-1979 various models of Skylark, Apollo, Century, and Regal, 14" cap with no emblem. This is good and bad. Bad because hey, the emblem is freaking gone, man! Good because you can put whichever appropriate emblem goes on for your application. The cap is nice, just needs the ornamentation.

1985-1987 Regal (RWD) cap, also with no emblem. This is not good, just bad, because only one emblem fits it!

The rest of the caps I have (71-73 Electra, 74-76 Electra, 77-79 Electra wire, early 60s Special) are either twisted, bent, or rusted to the point of being useless.

I have other makes if anyone is interested. Everything is going in my wife's store, ask me for the link if you want it (not sure if the link is allowed here or not yet, just joined up and haven't read every rule yet)