New Member Area Are you new to Buick Forum?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

One of the best operating forums...... But only if.

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 06:05 AM
Cool One of the best operating forums...... But only if.

I've only been here maybe a year or so but what I see is that somebody posts a thread and disappears in most cases, not all. I've thought of things even I would reply back to but nobody else, hmm. Many visitors however, bait but no bites.

Anyways, I've picked up tips even with the slow speed forward, guess that's how the ball bounces.

Old 12-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Talking

No one is going to hang around here when a quesation isn't answered first off.

Then in the second place getting crap like this post to my question.

"Cars from the 80's do not belong in the same shows with the 70's and earlier models. Sure they look nice but will never be worth much. I know, I have two. Maybe someone could roll out the red carpet for you."

I am not sure what brought that crap out but I don't have to listen to it read it or other wise.

To many other good Buick fourms like the national Buick club one. Much better than here. This site is for slumming.

Al

Old 12-03-2017, 08:46 AM

Yup, get out of what you put into it. Think the red carpet rolled out post was for me, right after my post with no quote. I'll roll out the red carpet if someday he can own both outright a '13 Boss Mustang and '16 LaCrosse. No not leases.

I'd learn how to spell if I were you AO as you appear not very well educated when posting.

Last edited by Rich B.; 12-04-2017 at 06:32 AM.
Old 12-04-2017, 10:58 AM
Talking

See there you go slamming my spelling but you didn't point out what words I misspelled.
Can't learn if some one can't show you the mistakes.

"quote"

These " " are to mark quotes, and that is what I did above marked the quote as an anwser to a trouble tree question.

Al

Old 12-04-2017, 04:15 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by alleyyooper
No one is going to hang around here when a quesation isn't answered first off.

Then in the second place getting crap like this post to my question.

"Cars from the 80's do not belong in the same shows with the 70's and earlier models. Sure they look nice but will never be worth much. I know, I have two. Maybe someone could roll out the red carpet for you."

I am not sure what brought that crap out but I don't have to listen to it read it or other wise.

To many other good Buick fourms like the national Buick club one. Much better than here. This site is for slumming.

Al

I'd write it like this: No one's going to be active at this forum if there's no replies or interest with questions asked. Did get a reply though to one of my questions but don't understand what is implied? -Quote placed here now- I think that was meant for Rich B. lol.

Many Buick sites out there and not sure if specializing with only one model of Buick would provide better patronage. END......

So that's about it AO, my version could get picked apart too but your's much worse. Oh too (not "to"), spell check is not your friend if you don't proof read, there's "two, too and to" lmao.

Last edited by Rich B.; 12-06-2017 at 04:47 AM.