New Member Area Are you new to Buick Forum?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

New kid

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 12:24 PM
Default New kid

Greetings from Virginia! First time visitor to this site. I have two 3800 powered vehicles. A 1995 Pontiac Bonneville and a 1994 Buick Park Avenue. So I am sure that I will benefit and hopefully can be of some help to others along the way.

Old 09-17-2009, 03:09 PM

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Old 10-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Banned

Buick Regal Car DVD Player Navigation system Car DVD Player+ 7 Inch Digital touchscreen+Dual Zone+Built in GPS DVB-T

car DVD player online store

• High Quality: Made by a very famous manufacturer in China, extended warranty: 2 years!
  • 7 Inch TFT high-definition Digital LCD Screen, 800*480 resolutions!(2,650,000 color), support 4:3, 16:9 and full screen display!
  • Specially Designed for Buick Regal. No gap with original dashboard after installation.
  • Convulsed timbre and enjoy all your journey
  • iPOD Ready, Steering wheel control, CDC port, TF Card slot for GPS and music files(support up to 16GB TF Card!).
  • Completely Dual Zone Playback, you can run the gps application while listening to Radio/CD/DVD/music in TF Card/USB device
  • Built-in Digital TV(Only with European Standard is available) is also optional, and it need 220usd to add this function. Please contact us if you are interested in DVB-T function. *Bluetooth function have be included
car DVD player online store