New Member Area Are you new to Buick Forum?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

New from Kentucky

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 10:29 PM
Default New from Kentucky

Hello guys. Thanks for adding to the forum. I'm 32, married, with 8 month old boy/girl twins. I've had a 62 Buick Invicta 9 passenger wagon for almost a year. Parts are a pain to find but I absolutely love it. I'm looking forward to learning more about my land yacht and hopefully finding some parts I need.

Attached Thumbnails New from Kentucky-img_7862.jpg   New from Kentucky-img_7848.jpg   New from Kentucky-img_7495.jpg   New from Kentucky-img_6072.jpg  
Old 07-27-2017, 06:31 AM

Don't want to be the bearer of bad news but not a good investment. The wagon isn't desirable (rust, driven winters), parts impossible to locate and will never be able to recoup work and money put into it to start with.

Wholesale and move it out quickly, especially with an upcoming family. Was in similiar situation with my C4 Corvette, to bring to concours condition would cost more time and money than the car could ever be worth. It was a nice car as is but I also cut my losses......

Attached Thumbnails New from Kentucky-image.jpeg  

Last edited by Rich B.; 07-27-2017 at 06:51 AM.