New Member Area Are you new to Buick Forum?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

MMMMMYello!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 08:15 AM
Talking MMMMMYello!

Well Hello There.
I am brand new to this site. I joined because I know I am going to need yall's help with my project.
I have owned a 2005 Buick Century Limited for about 5 years now. It was a gift from my grandmother when she died and it goes by the name of Nana.
The time has come for me to start modding her out. Nana has always had some get up and go but these days she done got up and went.

I was looking for a project and thought about a mudding truck. Where the idea is awesome, I don't have the muscle or the money for it at the moment. I want a Ford-250 with (Obviously) a big block and a bigger than Texas cam. Loud, obnoxious, fuming. I'm a Texan. So the bigger, the better and the louder, the wetter. Smellin what I'm steppin in, here?
Then I thought, "Hey, I'll score a little Chevy s10 and make her a drag truck." Well, that would be cool, but I would end up customizing it to the point where no one will want to buy it after I'm done (Cuz that's the kinda selfish enthusiast I am). You know how that goes...

And finally we come to the main idea which is to take what I already have and spice it up. It's my primary vehicle. I use her daily and she gets about 100-130 miles a day tacked on her. So I drive it ALOT.

The moral of the story is I want some ideas, if you would be so kind, as to what mods I can do to my baby Buick C. It's a grandma car, I don't mind her looking like one. But under that hood I want her to be ****, if you catch my drift.
I'm very open to all ideas. Especially some ideas as to how to make her louder and faster.
**I realize, from researching a little, that the mods for this car seem limited. However, I refuse to believe that my car has no options.
**Also, I will not just be "getting a new car" or "better car" to mod. This is the car. Yall feel me on that, right?

Thanks a bunch and I'm glad to be here!
-BB

Last edited by BanjoBarbie; 03-30-2015 at 08:49 AM.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Hello BanjoBarbie and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you joined us. This site is a great resource, full of useful information and inspiring ideas. Feel free to ask any questions!

Old 04-01-2015, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by carid
Hello BanjoBarbie and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you joined us. This site is a great resource, full of useful information and inspiring ideas. Feel free to ask any questions!
Thanks man. I have gotten some cool ideas already by surfing some of the other members' albums and posts. It gives me some hope that I can turn Nana into a little something more. However, as for even a semi-drag car, she won't ever be that. Not unless I gut her engine and parts and just keep the body. hahaha That's not really the goal though.

Old 04-06-2015, 07:57 AM

Welcome to the amazing forum.....

Old 04-07-2015, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by robinsonparker
Welcome to the amazing forum.....
Thank You! :]