New Member Area Are you new to Buick Forum?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

Hi from Spain!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 07:13 AM
Default Hi from Spain!

hello!i'm a buick lover from spain, i'm 22 year old, a friend of my dad have a ї85? buick regal , it's a little bit abandoned, it was 10 years in the same place, i think the engine will be unuseful. This man say to me if i want the car he goin to give me it for free. Now, i don't know where buy parts for this car, in spain i think is imposible, if you know shops that sent to spain parts i will be happy. Here i upload some photos of the car, please, post the year of the car, because i'm not sure if it is fomr 85, sorry if i make mistakes writting. Thanks!!

Old 08-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Default Hi from Spain

Спектр Yes, your Majesty, as you wish. Actually, I didnt mean to abandon this topic and create a new one. I meant to make 2 topics: "Greets From france and happy new year" and "Flood". а не подскажите, какой банер можно разместить на киношном сайте? интересует что-то типо юзербара онлайн игры Net-Assault

Old 08-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Default Hi from Spain

Hello Gerard, I think that it is great, that somebody in France knows and likes Aria and Kipelov bands. Do you know something else from russian music?Excuse me for my english. Maybe I made several mistakes. а не подскажите, какой банер можно разместить на киношном сайте? интересует что-то типо юзербара онлайн игры Net-Assault

Old 08-14-2009, 02:26 AM
Default Hi from Spain

GerardHappy New year I m 48. I am fond of Kipelovs group. I became Kipelovs fan only two years ago. But I know people who likes Aria and Kipelov about 20 years...I am from North of Russia, Tiumen region, Nadym town.With great respect Tatiana.p.s. ToReRo is from Russia, but now he lives in France а не подскажите, какой банер можно разместить на киношном сайте? интересует что-то типо юзербара онлайн игры Net-Assault

Old 08-25-2009, 03:44 AM
Default Hi from Spain

gerard , Im really happy that Aria and Kipelov are famous not only in Russia but also in other countries, particularly in France. Can you tell us which of their songs you like most? Thank you
однако не хочу показаться чайником но сильно прошу кто-нибудь помогите что кликать в http://netassault.ru - это непонятная космическая браузерная игра, что на что давить, хочу захватить галактику только как как это сделать?

Old 08-25-2009, 03:42 PM
Default Hi from Spain

gerard Happy New Year I dont know about North Russia, but on the East, in Sochi where I live is sunny and 12 C. I think, its good. And what about the weather in France? P.S. Im sorry for my English language I hope, its not very bad однако не хочу показаться неудачником но умоляю кто-нибудь помогите ориентироваться в http://netassault.ru - это межгалактическая онлайн стратегия, что на что нажимать, хочу захватить галактику но как точно это сделать?

Old 08-28-2009, 03:23 PM

Welcome to the forum.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:39 AM
Default Hi from Spain

Buenos dasNo hablo ni una palabra en ruso... Mejor intento hablar en ingls...Hi friends Im from Spain. I heard the Макс Лоренсs music and i love itWe need the album recorded at laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ast I want buy the CD now

Old 03-06-2010, 07:36 AM
Exclamation

Hi Josй.

Iґve just been looking at your photoґs of your car!
Have you already started working on her yet?
Do you know a lot about cars?

I recommend you first order a user manual from the USA, they will send them to Spain.
Then find out if there is a ЁAmerican Cars ClubЁ in Spain that you can join.

Good luck in doing up your car, she will become a beauty, & will not let you down if you treat her well.
(regular maintenance, correct oil, etc.)

Look on the internet at pictures of Buick Regal, then maybe you will recognise your car, then you can find out the year.

Lady Buick