New Member Area Are you new to Buick Forum?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

hello everyone

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 10:35 AM
Cool hello everyone

i'm brent, i'm 19, and i drive a 1998 buick lesabre custom. its still my dads car right now, but when i start NASCAR technical Institute it'll be mine first thin you notice on this car is the black bumper, thats from when i hit an 8 point buck at 55 mph. only damage was the bumper cover, the driver side headlight and parking light, the grille, and a little dent above the grill where the antlers hit. but i like how it looks though, kinda gives it a mean look. anyway, on to the goodies on this land yacht, lol. as you know it has the 3800 series II v6, right now pushin about 190 hp.its got a jvc stereo, with alpines in the front, and vr3s in the rear (i want 12''s so bad). its got tan leather interior (more like fake leather, lol), beautiful fake wood grain molding (thanks GM ), and power windows, locks, seats...its a car for the upper middle class. my dad has had the tranny rebuilt, installed new struts in the rear, has basically worked on the car himself (then again he is a master tech). he bought the car when it had 112000 miles on it 3 years ago, and right now its just getting passed 160000. this car has proved itself time and time again, and just won't give up for anything. so now that i've made an essay out of this, anyone have ideas for a name for it? right now its perry mason, after the ozzy song. have good one people. let me know your thought and opions on a name.

Old 03-06-2010, 06:27 AM
Lightbulb Shame you crashed it.

Hi Brent,

You must have given your dad a heart attack!
What a terrible shame you crashed it.
NOBODY is allowed to drive in my Buick, only me & my husband.

About a NAME............
How about ¨Once a Buick, always a Buick!!!¨,
with a Sub-Title.........¨You cant´t get better, so don´t even try!!!¨