LeSabre Buick's flagship mid-sized luxury sedan

OEM Recommended Tire Pressures

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 10:33 AM

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the honest answers. I do understand the importance of tire pressure, which is why I wrote this post. I own a 2004 Honda Element (please don't hate me!) and I try to take really good care of her, checking the oil and tire pressures regularly.

My girlfriend got her '94 LeSabre over 6 months ago and it's a great car. She didn't know much about car care, so I got her a tire pressure gauge and taught her how to check her pressure. She got new tires and, unfortunately, we didn't know what her proper tire pressures were, so I originally guessed they were around 34psi (comparable to my Element's weight, which uses 32psi fronts and 34psi rears). Recently, she has started putting too much air in her tires, around 40psi! I know tires can usually handle up to 44psi, BUT I needed some kind of objective information to let her know she's putting way too much into her tires.

This brings me all the way back to the beginning of finding out what the original sticker said (since the manual wasn't any help). Thanks again everyone and I'll let her know 33psi is the max.

Old 09-20-2006, 07:06 PM

ANOTHER POST NOTE

Different area dealerscan and sometimes do request different tires delivered to their area for their road conditions and weather and even the door sticker may vary according to new delivery area..

JUST SOZ WE KNOW

BASSEdited by: bassasasin