LaCrosse Buick's new mid-sized luxury sedan

Wireless CarPlay for Playing Music--Good

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2022, 09:40 PM
Default Wireless CarPlay for Playing Music--Good

I've been using the GL8 to play music over bluetooth until recently when I purchased an adapter that supports wireless CarPlay music playback. Most importantly, it also supports the installation of various Google applications online, and supports the playback of various movies or videos. I am 100% sure that CarPlay music playback is better than Bluetooth. Logically, CarPlay streams audio over WiFi, which has a much wider bandwidth than a Bluetooth connection. Has anyone used this smart adapter. Here is the link:
https://carplaysmartbox.com/products...ngkway-gl6-gl8

Old 03-23-2022, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Bert.6
I've been using the GL8 to play music over bluetooth until recently when I purchased an adapter that supports wireless CarPlay music playback. Most importantly, it also supports the installation of various Google applications online, and supports the playback of various movies or videos. I am 100% sure that CarPlay music playback is better than Bluetooth. Logically, CarPlay streams audio over WiFi, which has a much wider bandwidth than a Bluetooth connection. Has anyone used this smart adapter. Here is the link:
https://carplaysmartbox.com/products...ngkway-gl6-gl8
I have been paying attention to the information on this website recently, and recently there was a 20% OFF advertisement for the adapter above. Has anyone used this discount to buy adapters? According to the description on the website, this smart dongle can download various entertainment software, Youtube, netflix, and game, etc. It can also support video projection and experience large-screen TV in the car. Has anyone used it, is it really like this?