General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here...

need help we usually dont work on buicks

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 09:36 PM

if you could help i would be greatfull.we are working on a 69 electra 225 conv top. i need floorpans front and rear only the drive shaft tunel is good.the little chrome trim on the top of the fender close to the windshield that meets up with the trim on the back of the hood and other random pices.the people that we usually do business with do not supply buick parts and i figured the best place to go is a forum because you guys love buicks! a web page a phone# or a driveway with a electra(just kidding!) i would love any help

Old 09-06-2005, 03:27 PM
Administrator

welcome to the forum.

these are failr obscure parts, have you tried yearone?

Old 09-06-2005, 07:00 PM

i have tryed everyone i can think of,thats why i tryed the forums because u guys love buicks and maybe could help with parts or other models that share parts.like what gm letter code is the body if another shares the platform i can order the floor pans like(impala or wildcat or some other big body) decepticons rock by the way (have a tat on right arm of gen one and on the other side im getting the trans tech emblem from draxhaul jump