New Member Area Are you new to Buick Forum?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

93 buick park avenue wont start when hot

Old 03-19-2006, 10:25 PM

hi im new to the forum and have been looking everywhere to find help to my problem with my 93buick park avenue. when started it runs great.[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]then when turned off and i go to restart it, it just fires up and dies.(like it is killing itself) i have a few ideas like an ignition module or the coils,coil plate etc? is my tranportation for school and is totally got me confused, due to the fact that my other buick PA same yr has a hard time shifting between park and reverse and the other gear ranges lol.figured that is the module on the tranny so going to use the parts off that for this one any suggestions? would greatly appreciate the help for this thank you

Old 04-09-2006, 06:10 PM

hi tried a few things to get it to run. ignition module and coil packs are good also coil plate is good. any ideas?? thought maybe crankshaft sensor? or camshaft sensor? only things left that i can think of that would hinder the vehicle and not put me in the poor house lol. if any one has any ideas would greatly be helpful thank you.