LaCrosse Buick's new mid-sized luxury sedan

LaCrosse vs. suv regrets?

Old 06-12-2018, 05:19 PM
Default LaCrosse vs. suv regrets?

Do you ever wish you had the higher visibility of an SUV? It seems many car models are being discontinued do to lack of sales. Are you content with your LaCrosse?

Old 06-14-2018, 08:38 AM

Anybody have any regrets and wish you would of bought an SUV? I am in the market for a LaCrosse but friends tell me I will regret not having the higher seating and visibility of the SUV.

Old 07-21-2018, 10:25 AM

This is coming from someone who always drives a pickup truck, so I'm used to sitting higher. We've had SUV's in the past, but now have a Lacrosse. I love it, she does too. Im not a fan of SUV's, never have been. But, I have to buy for her, because she's the main driver. This is our first Buick also, and I have to say, I believe there will be more following. I've driven Caddies, Jags, Lincolns, and more, this car is second to none for ride, comfort, amenities, etc. Regrets in buying a Lacrosse vs an SUV? Just wish I'd have done the Lacrosse thing years ago.

Last edited by Earthmover; 07-21-2018 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Out of place word
Old 07-21-2018, 02:48 PM

Maybe on the practical side an SUV would be the preferred choice if driving in snow country, but unless you have a definite need for an SUV I would take the Lacrosse anytime.

Old 08-20-2018, 04:31 PM

I moved to the "South" from the "North" three years ago and since I don't need the all-wheel-drive of my Enclave anymore, I'm considering buying a "new" ( leftover ) 2017 LaCrosse. The Enclave is the first SUV I've had in all of my forty eight years of owning mostly large cars. Many years ago, when SUV's were just starting to get popular, I remember everyone saying they liked the fact that they could see over all the other cars on the road - now, all the cars on the road ARE SUV's - so we're all just about at the same height now. ( even in a SUV, you can't see around most of the other vehicles out there ) I don't think I'll miss being "up high" - if everything works out so that I can buy a LaCrosse this fall, I'll have to write another post on here to tell if I've gotten used to the "low-ness" !!!