BF Help & Suggestion Center Need help with BF? Ask... Have a suggestion to better BF? Tell us here...

Don't want to override.

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 03:55 AM
Talking Don't want to override.

To me, this particular forum is used for everything, but.... Seems I have more posts in general with no replies, disagreements or additional info. The majority are by one time or a few post posters and they disappear. Makes for a very dull, am I the only one here experience lol.

The chances of a question being asked and some reply hitting the nail on the head is wishful thinking, applies with any and all forums similiar to here. These things are as anything else, you get out what you put into.

Buicks must be an exceptional value (mine is) but these cars 20 years old and their referred to with the same enthusiasm as a current model. Things today are throwaway and way too much in esteem is placed on things that belong in a junk yard, period......

Forgot what my point was. Do apologize for having so many posts (they are spaced out time wise) on here but it's fun just to think stuff up. Do mean they're actual but memory jog is good, especially these days.

Last edited by Rich B.; 12-03-2017 at 06:10 AM.