Howdy goils and boils,
Welcome to yet another instalment of my ongoing Buick DIY articles! If you have a Terraza and notice that the headlights are not illuminating the road particularly well then perhaps it's high time for you to adjust the headlights. Here is a concise write-up on how to do it:
1) Park your Buick Terraza directly in front of a garage door or other flat vertical surface.
2) Create targets on the wall for aiming your headlight
beams. Measure the height from the ground to the center of the Terraza's headlights. Place a strip of horizontal tape on the wall at this height in front of each headlight. Place a strip of vertical tape on the wall in front of the center of each headlight.
3) Measure 25-feet away from the wall and mark with tape. Reverse your Terraza until the front
of your car aligns with the tape marking on the ground. Turn on your headlights and prop open the hood.
4) Look for the two rubber caps on top of the headlight assembly. Remove the rubber caps and insert a screwdriver into the hole revealed when you removed the caps. Engage the screws at the base of this hole to adjust the vertical and horizontal aim of each headlight. Aim each headlight so that the high intensity portion of the beam hits the wall 2-inches below and to the right of its corresponding tape target.
5) Now you're shinin' brightly!