Member Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out...

TDCRacing Fenderwell Intake

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 10:30 PM

Instock shipping out in 2-3 days after payment is made!!!

First things first. When you come out with a product it has to be a better design...and not be over priced or at a price no one can afford. Period.

I''''m introducing a new product very similar to the JMB fenderwell intake.

Lets be blunt and list the flaws of this design-

1.Fender/bumper bulges out because of position of the air filter. Basicly the air filter is to long....but is actually very small measuring in at around 5 inches long. To get to the point it''''s a bad spot for an air filter.Also very hard to acess the filter for service.

2.The length of the pipe after the bend that the coupler goes on (TB Side) is too short. Therefore making it a bad angle to atach the intake to the TB with a coupler.

3. Fender hole cover- The hole that is in the plate that covers the hole in the fender is about 5 inches. The pipe is 4 inches. This causes a very irratating rattle while driving.

The TDCRacing intake fixes all of these mentioned problems above.

Fixed problem 1 by creating a 90* turndown therefore making the air filter VERY easy to change and bulging fender/bumper is gone.There is no straw sucking effect with the added length of pipe because of the size of the pipe to begin with.

Fixed problem 2 by adding more length of pipe onto that side AFTER the bend.

Fixed problem 3 by making the hole in the cover the same size as the pipe.

Very simple

Another thing is is that aftermarket intakes for our cars are way over priced. This is also a thing in the past with this intake.Also I provide options to you. For example if you just bought a 50 dollar k&n filter you can get my intake without a filter making it even cheaper.Plus you have 3 different filters to choose from. One for every budget.

Price list and options.

Intake- Includes the FWI,your choice of clamps and a silicone coupleralong with the cover plate -115.00+shipping

Intake kit- Includes the FWI,your choice of clamps and a silicone coupler w/ filter and cover plate-

145.00+shipping with reuseable cotton gauze type cone filter.
165.00+shipping with k&n cone filter.

* You choose from t-bolt style clamps or worm gear type clamps.All are stainless steel.You may combine them or mismatch them with your order. Although I recomend the worm type at the filter.No extra costs.

*ALL FWI''''s include a lifetime waranty that does not include the filter. Covers the intake itself.Not paint or powder coating and all couplers and clamps. You get a new part for free and shipping to you is also free.

*FWI''''s will be primed then painted free of charge any normal regular color you choose or can be left unpainted. Powder coating is 20 bucks extra.

*Depending on location shipping is usually around 10-15 bucks

LQ4 guys I have you covered!!-Email me

Topdeadcenterracing@***.net is the paypal address and customer service email. So ANY questions feel free to contact me anytime. Would you regular talk to me on the phone? no problem shoot me an email with your number and i''''ll give you a call asap.

Here is an example of what your filter looks like after 6 months of use with the JMB intake.

And a comparison shot with the JMB.

Edited by: TDCRacing