Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

Clever Blackie

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 02:17 AM
Default Clever Blackie

Tom was very proud of his dog Blackie. Whenever he got the chance, he would ask his dog to please his friends with some tricks.
One day Tom went to visit his friend Jack who was sick at home with a bad cold.“How are you feeling?” asked Tom.“Worse than xiaogushi8.com yesterday, answered Jack,“I have a terrible cough, and there is not a drop of medicine in the house.“Don't worry, Jack. I'll send Blackie to the drugstore for some medicine. He'll be back in a minute before you know it.”Tom put a five dollar note in Blackie's mouth and the dog ran down the street. “And keep the change,” Tom shouted after him.
“oh, Tom doesn't be silly. You know that dog won't be back with any medicine,” said Jack. “oh, yes he will.” answered Tom. Half an xiaogushi8.com hour later, however, Blackie had not returned. Tom was feeling worried and felt angry at his friend's little smile. dog's mouth.
Something has happened to him, I’m sure,” said Tom. “”He obeyed me as a rule.”
Just then Jack saw Blackie at a distance. He hurried to open the door and let him in.
Jack was shocked to see a bottle of medicine in the dog’s mouth.
“Good boy,” said Tom, “But what took you so long?” Blackie ran to the window, barking and wagging his tail. Tom looked out of the door and saw a bone outside.