New Member Area Are you new to Buick Forum?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

Good Day.

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2016, 05:40 AM
Talking Good Day.

Just affiliated and was a spam before I could get here but straightened out overnight. We just bought our first Buick ever, this past Feb. It's a '16 LaCrosse, black paint and like dark grey interior. Not AWD though as we don't drive in snow or heavy rains (retired of coarse lol). We love it, has more features than can ever be used. Wanted one since I saw that first commercial with the silver LaCrosse crusing around the neighborhood, the windows up listening to "oldies"; do the same thing.

I was on the Boss302 Mustang forum for 4 years (3,050 posts to be exact) but went inactive due to way too much advertising, the "Bouncing Betty" style one they use especially and continuous jamming up. Yup, other car is a '13 Boss302.

Do have a Buick software recall for possible airbag inflation issue (no biggy) and must say GM was very timely issuing. Still waiting on the Ford recall for the airbag shrapnel problem, hmm.

Attached Thumbnails Good Day.-image.jpeg  

Last edited by Rich B.; 10-26-2016 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Punctuation, addition and reedit.