New Member Area Are you new to Buick Forum?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

FGN - Friggen New Guy

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Default FGN - Friggen New Guy

Hi Guys, I am a retired Honda tech from 1995. Had a accident at work which got me medically retired in 1995. Then all my benefits were taken from me about 6 years after I got them. I now have two Centurys, a 1995 white on red and a 1992 Silver on silver Centurys. I'm driving the 92 cause it was in the best shape. I realy like my Buicks even with the both of them requiring several sessions of work that needed to be done to bring them to the condition to which I wanter my vehicle to be in. Like I said, I am currently driving the 1992. It had a weird brake problem that kept getting worse and worse untill I replaced the flex brake lines that go to the calipers. Now the brakes are all but perfect.
My present project is fixing the whindsheild squirters and re doing the headliner. Head liners are not a big deal since I have done a few of those in the past. But fixing the squirters is another thing all to gether. I have never worked on GM cars for Many Many years and at present I have no manual on these. The washer pump tests good so Im figuring wiring open could be the problem. Do these models have a history of washer problems? Any help would be great. My next project is replacing the drivers window lift motor and passenger window lift belt. I have already done those on my White/ on red Century so I have experience on those. I'd like to make short work of the squirter if possiable so an experienced member would rush things alone
so I can get on that headlinger job. Thanks for any and all info shared with me would be wonderfull.