LeSabre Buick's flagship mid-sized luxury sedan

Removing AC compressor

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 07:57 PM

Does anyone have any knowledge of removing an ac compressor from a 1995 Buick Lasabre with a 3.8L engine? I have looked and it looks like an impossible task due to all the crossmembers and other things there. What would be nice is to have step by step instructionsfor removing. I am sure I can get it out but would like not to have to remove a lot of things that I shouldn't have to. I have checked with the local Buick dealer and they refused to give any info.

I am replacing the compressor due to oil and gas leaking at the drive seal.

Any help will be appreciated.Edited by: buckroo

Old 06-13-2006, 10:36 AM

Thanks guys for no response. I have managed to remove the compressor and replace it with a new one.

This is one lame formum. I thought I would at least get one response.

Old 06-13-2006, 07:44 PM

yes the forum is lame because of people like you. You come here and ask for help, in a forum, then flip out when nobody answers, nobody said we were here to serve you, if you need help, ask. if nobody answers, chances are they don't know, or they haven't found the post yet, BTW in the future, try posting problems like this in the proper fourm. Not the general fourms (most of us DO NOT own a lesaber) therefor we don't look in this area all the time.

Seccond, I doubt even if someone here knew how (I.E Me) They/I wouldn't give you a step by step guide for something like that. Common sense says you have to remove the belt, that meens taking things off the belt, there are only a few things that could be in your way. It's obvious by looking at it what you should have to move then unbolt the 3 or 4 bolts and take it off and replace it. Like what did you expect? a picture book or something?

Anyways, We are ALL here cause we like or own buicks, we are NOT here to serve you. if your question goes unanswerd, then deal with it, we are not a service..

Also for the future, you shouldn't ask such a question (step by step instructions) you figure out the steps and if you have a problem, Post a msg in the proper fourm, infact use many fourms, many general automotive fourms will also be able to help you. But people are not so quick to help people who don't help themselves. Maybe a little research and trying on your own BEFORE you EXPECT other people to do it for YOU.

Thanks for the post.

Old 06-14-2006, 01:32 PM

La de da!!
You have another nice day now you hear?

Originally Posted by Harley

yes the forum is lame because of people like you. You come here and ask for help, in a forum, then flip out when nobody answers, nobody said we were here to serve you, if you need help, ask. if nobody answers, chances are they don't know, or they haven't found the post yet, BTW in the future, try posting problems like this in the proper fourm. Not the general fourms (most of us DO NOT own a lesaber) therefor we don't look in this area all the time.

Seccond, I doubt even if someone here knew how (I.E Me) They/I wouldn't give you a step by step guide for something like that. Common sense says you have to remove the belt, that meens taking things off the belt, there are only a few things that could be in your way. It's obvious by looking at it what you should have to move then unbolt the 3 or 4 bolts and take it off and replace it. Like what did you expect? a picture book or something?

Anyways, We are ALL here cause we like or own buicks, we are NOT here to serve you. if your question goes unanswerd, then deal with it, we are not a service..

Also for the future, you shouldn't ask such a question (step by step instructions) you figure out the steps and if you have a problem, Post a msg in the proper fourm, infact use many fourms, many general automotive fourms will also be able to help you. But people are not so quick to help people who don't help themselves. Maybe a little research and trying on your own BEFORE you EXPECT other people to do it for YOU.

Thanks for the post.

Old 06-14-2006, 07:23 PM

I will thanks you too