LeSabre Buick's flagship mid-sized luxury sedan

How many grounds?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2016, 05:45 PM
Default How many grounds?

Greetings. Re: '95 Buck LeSabre 3.8 Vin 1
In the past, I have related a problem that I am having with my Buick. The check engine light stays on goes off sometimes. I had a a scan done and came up with 3 codes: PO341, PO321, & P1360. I have had the ICM checked out and it is good, I replaced the cam sensor and where the crank sensor is concerned, I am told that if the car starts and runs the crank sensor is good. So, I have been advised to check the grounds under the ICM of which there are two. One has two terminals that contain two wires each the other ground is for the battery. I have traced the wires on those two terminals for continuity going to the connector that is connected to the ICM and they are good with no breaks and since the car starts and runs, I assume the battery ground is good. My question is: are there any other grounds that if loose can result in those three codes showing up at the same time or how many grounds and where are they that would have any effect on the check engine light coming on because that ground is loose.?