LeSabre Buick's flagship mid-sized luxury sedan

Engine Codes/Analysis

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2014, 11:59 AM
Default Engine Codes/Analysis

Greetings: Re: '95 LeSabre, 3.8 L engine.. My "check engine" light came on a long time ago. I had several auto places try to read the the computer but the result always was: Reader cannot communicate with the cars computer. Recently, I was able to have somebody give me a read and there were three codes; PO321 Spark Reference Circuit, P1360 Ignition Control (C) Circuit, and PO341 Cam Crank Error. The Tech told me that it added up to replacing the ECM. A few days before I had him do the scan, I took out the plugs on the front bank of the engine and checked the plugs and they (all 3) were good but there was one with the insultor as white as the day it was put it. The other two showed the usual browning and wear. All three were set properly. Noteworthy too is that the check engine light sometimes would not come on at all for a whole day and sometimes longer. Other times it comes on as soon as I start the engine. The car seems to ride a little better when the check engine light is off. Seems to be more responsive. Thank You for any input.