LeSabre Buick's flagship mid-sized luxury sedan

2002 Buick LeSabre Suspension

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 04:18 AM

My Sister has a 2002 Buick LeSabre Custom. It started riding really hard, especially in the rear area. She took the car to a garage and they replaced the pheumatic unit to no avail. Then they replaced the sensor unit, still to no avail.

I drove the car on a long (450 mile or so) road trip on Saturday a weel ago and the car ride was extremely harsh. One mechanic told me that the pneumatic device was pressured up toits max thus causing the harsh ride. I think the sensor input to the computer is not causing the pneumatic unit to reduce pressure based on the load in the back portion of the car. From this unscientific analysis, I think the main computer may be at fault

Is there anyone out there who may know what is causing this problem and or how to fix it? When you hit a bad spot in the road, there is a noise from the car that sounds like a support bushing that is loose or simply that the full pressure mode of the pneumatic unit is causing the pneumatic device to make a sound instantaneously when the pot hole is hit while driving. Please advise[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]

Old 04-03-2007, 07:26 AM

< =>
<!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//-->
</>
just curious, whats the air pressure in each tire?

Old 04-04-2007, 06:35 AM

Good question Jerry, I don't know. However, I did look at them and they didn't appear to be under or over inflated. My Sister took the car to a Buick dealer today and was told that there are some wires not connected properly and that one of the air shocksis leaking. I don't know what that means but they say it will cost her about 800 to have the car repaired. The previous garage replaced the pneumatic unit and the sensor as I understand it.

Thanks, Jack